Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am Mrs. Tennessee International!

Oh my goodness!  On Sunday, September 19, 2010, the enchanting voice of Marcellus Shepard announced my name as the new Mrs. Tennessee International on the stage of the amazing Cookeville Performing Arts Center.  After hugging my handsome and supportive husband and experiencing the excitement of him placing the beautiful crown on my head, I have jumped head first into my year as a titleholder.  I am truly excited and honored to embark on this adventure, and I hope you enjoy accompanying me on my journey this year!      

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so proud of you and very excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Stunning as always and I was so proud to see you win! David was precious...he's obviously your #1 Fan!!!! Can't wait to follow you throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look Beautiful! I am so happy for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete