Sunday, July 10, 2011

8 Days Until Mrs. International Week!

In just a bit more than a week, I will be packing up the Tahoe and heading to Chicago to represent Tennessee in the Mrs. International Pageant.  I am humbled by this opportunity that I have worked toward for so long.  I hope to make my husband, family, friends, and my state very proud.  This has been such an incredible year filled with opportunities and blessings I could never have imagined would have been possible.  I am truly grateful to be Mrs. Tennessee International 2011.  

Last night, my family and dear friends gathered together for my Mrs. International Send Off Party.  I am so thankful to have such an amazing support system.  The party was so much fun, and I am so happy to have been able to share the excitement of this time with the people I love who have supported me throughout this journey.  I want to especially thank my husband David and my dear friends Tina Winham, Melody Usdan, and Brandy Parrish-Wade. 
Me with Mr. Tennessee International 2011 

Me with my dear friends Melody Usdan and Tina Winham 

The yummy food table!

No comments:

Post a Comment