Tuesday, August 16, 2011

White Hall, Arkansas Pageants

Last weekend I had the privilege of being invited to judge the White Hall Pageants in White Hall, Arkansas.  My friend Jennie Huyck is the Director, and she and her husband, Will, put on a fantastic event for the people of White Hall.  They are 100% volunteers, and they singlehandedly provide girls of all ages in White Hall with the opportunity to showcase their talents and poise.  We judges were treated to amazing meals, a beautiful hotel room for the weekend, a basket of goodies (including cupcakes:), and a massage!  Congratulations to all the beautiful and talented contestants.  I had a great time, and it was a treat to have a front row seat to a fantastic show!
Pageant Director, Jennie Huyck, me, and fellow judge, Amanda Patterson, Mrs. Arkansas America 2011 

The adorable and extremely talented Chloe Ward, 2011 Junior Miss White Hall and Junior Talent Winner, and me 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment