Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome November

November is already shaping up to be a busy month!  This Thursday, November 11, my husband David and I will be judging the Memphis City Schools Think Show! at Georgia Avenue Elementary.  The Think Show! is a creative competition being held in conjunction with President Obama's Graduation Initiative.  Memphis was one of four cities chosen to develop and implement a program designed to allow the children of our nation to showcase their creative talents.  I am honored to be part of this amazing opportunity for the children of Memphis, and I look forward to being treated to a day of musical, artistic, and scientific entertainment!  If you are interested in judging with David and me, e-mail me, and I will get you signed up!
http://thinkshow.org/      
mrstnint2011@hotail.com

On November 12, I will be a special guest at the "Tinsel and Tiaras" event at the Memphis Busy Womens' Expo.  Gather your girlfriends and come out to the Memphis Agri Center and treat yourself to a night of shopping and pampering.  On the morning of November 13, David and I will join Bobbie Marie Gregg, Miss Tennessee International, and Randi Strong, Miss Teen Tennessee International, at the Alzheimer's Memory Walk at Autozone Park in downtown Memphis.  My grandmother, Ruth Porter, was stricken with this disease, so I will be participating in her memory. 

God Bless,
Mary-Marsha Riley
Mrs. Tennessee International 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment