Friday, January 7, 2011

American Heart Association Go Red for Women

I am honored to announce that I was asked and have agreed to serve as a member of the Memphis Area Go Red for Women Executive Leadership Team.  Along with nine other dynamic Memphis women, I will be planning and acquiring sponsors for the 2011 Memphis Area Go Red for Women Girls Night Out which will be held on May 10, 2011.  I am so excited about my participation on this team.  Promoting awareness, education, and research of heart disease is very personal to me as my dad, Bernie Porter, is a heart attack survivor.  His heart scare, although extremely scary to him and my family, inspired him to stop smoking and commit to heart health.  I want to encourage women and men to make this same committment to change their health and lives for the better!  Go Red for Women!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment